This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use the platform and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Platform usage data
If your account was created using social platform login (Facebook or Google), we may additionally collect data available in your public profile: first name, last name, age range, gender, locale, picture, timezone.
As many services, for debugging purposes we may collect the following information in application logs: IP address, unique id of the device where mobile app is installed, web browser version, operating system version, language preferences.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand your expectations from the platform, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal recLords
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the product for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
Controlling information about you
- Update information associated with your account
- Opt-out from marketing mailing list
- Delete your account
by sending an email to [email protected]
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our support email: [email protected]Jakub Bacic